No-Bake Chocolatey Synchro Energy Bars!
No-Bake Chocolatey Synchro Energy Bars
The perfect snack or breakfast on the go to give you energy and focus for your day. Super easy to make and no cooking required!
1 cup gluten-free oats, pulsed in the food processor
1 cup Synchro Genesis
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup natural almond butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tsp brewed coffee (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine ground oats, Synchro Genesis and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl whisk almond butter, honey, vanilla and almond milk together until smooth.
3. Pour almond milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Stir in walnuts and 2 tbsp of coconut, and coffee if using.
5. Pour dough into an 8x10 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Push down and into the corners of the dish as evenly as possible. Top with the remaining 1 tbsp of coconut and put in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
6. Lift parchment paper to remove from dish. Cut bars into squares and enjoy!